Accommodation terms and conditions

 

When you make an accommodation booking in Iceland online, using the www.accommodations. is  website, following terms and conditions apply.

 

1.    Scope of service:

Nordic Holidays ehf, is a fully licensed booking agency. The service include bookings of all kinds of accommodations in Iceland. This includes:

·         Apartments in Reykjavik

·         Guesthouses in Reykjavik

·         Bed and Breakfast in Reykjavik

·         Cabins in the countryside of Iceland

 

the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the operators of the accommodations through their access to an extranet.They are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our website. The accommodation is typically owned and operated by a family and they take care of having all information accurate.

 

2.    Prices and payments: 

The prices on our site include VAT and all other taxes, unless stated differently on our website or the confirmation email.

 

When booking online, you pay a deposit of 15% of the total cost for the accommodation. This is a PCI certificated payment (this means that we are not able to see any credit card information).  You will pay the remaining 85% directly to the operator of the accommodation upon checkout.  As we do not provide your credit card details to any accommodation provider you will be required in some cases to provide a credit card imprint or equivalent at check-in to cover the remaining 85% cost for the accomodatio or incidental charges.

 

3.    Privacy

we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.

 

4.    Cancelation policy

You can cancel your booking with up to one week notice, by e-mail, and have your 15% deposed refunded to your credit card.